Sunday 18 May 2014

Yesterdays Playlist

After norf got the first goal, I started on a very deep and dark musical spiral.  Seeing as I can never drink alcohol nor have drugs and thus never drink/snort/inject my woes away, I find other ways to get to that stage.

"Piano Man" - Billy Joel


You know it's bad when you start with the epitome of drinking songs.

"Bohemian Raphosdy" - Queen


It was still amusing at this stage.

"We Are The Champions" - Queen


I just let Spotify do it's thing really.  Had to giggle when this came on though.

"Another One Bites The Dust" - Queen


At this point Greeny kicked a goal and I thought we were still in with a chance.  I gave it a rest until the third term when they easily got one back...then it was time for something heavier.

"Gudbye T' Jane" - Slade
It was around this time that I was starting to lose whatever hope I had.

"Cum On Feel The Noize" - Slade
Slade > Quiet Riot

"Mama Weer All Crazee Now" - Slade



See song title.  This song should only ever be used if "Piano Man" has failed.  Which it did.

"Look At Last Nite" - Slade
I was slowly getting Sladed.

"Look Wot You Dun" - Slade

Look what Gastro did. Look what Gastro did, and I don't even have it!

"Darlin Be Home Soon" - Slade

Not sure what the neighbours thought at this stage.


"Look What You've Done" - Bread

I was sad by this stage.


"Comfortably Numb" - Pink Floyd



I just wanted it to be over at this stage.


"Another Brick In The Wall" - Pink Floyd



Another loss in the season.



Hope my misery has entertained you - especially considering how painful Blogger has been today.  Screw you Blogger.

And norf can take their disrespectful banner and shove it.  Not only did they disrespect my team, they disrespected the memory of Tom Hafey - it looked like the message to him had been stuck on as an afterthought. Poor norf, poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment